Are you the learning specialist and instructional designer who will shape and implement strategies that will help Nouryon develop and retain high-performing employees? Are you experienced in mapping out training plans and schedules, and designing and developing training programs? If so, we are looking for you. At our head office we have a vacancy for a:
Global Talent & Learning Specialist
Gross annual salary including holiday allowance, between EUR 46.000 and 62.000
As Global Talent & Learning Specialist, you have experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Additionally, experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is essential.
You are familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. Finally, we'd like you to think of, and design engaging ways to train our managers and high potentials. Ultimately, in your role you will oversee all professional developments at our company.
Your responsibilities include:
o Using performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training/hiring needs per department and level of employees.
o Build succession plans
o Design employee promotion policies
o Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
o Organize annual performance review sessions (top 200)
o Calculate employee engagement metrics, like retention and turnover rates
o communicating with senior managers to identify training needs for our (aspiring) managers and high potentials.
o responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all management development training programs.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a global business to business environment.
• Have a bachelor diploma in HR Management, Educational Science, Organizational management, or related subject
• Have hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Bring extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
• Have adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Have proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Are familiar with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• Have experience with e-learning platforms
• Are highly effective with stakeholder management and have the capability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
• Are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
A Capacity test will be part of the selection procedure.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career as Global Talent & Learning Specialist?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, email@example.com.
Note: applications via email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.