Career Opportunities: Regional Sales Manager, Food and Feed Segment (REMOTE) Req. #4232
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. Please visit our website at: https://www.nouryon.com/.
We have a great opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager, Food and Feed Segment position, in Chicago, IL (Remote).
Key Objective: Develop the Food and Feed Segments in North America, while taking commercial ownership over a portfolio of existing accounts. Increase sales with existing and new customers and develop the segment strategy for the region in coordination with the marketing department.
- Define, develop, and implement the Food and Feed Business Strategy for the region
- Identify business growth opportunities
- Maintain direct contact with customers in the field, representing Nouryon and the company’s expertise in the food and feed industry
- Create and develop strategy, manage, and ensure realization of sales for assigned accounts
- Develop a clear understanding of the account’s current and future needs, act upon the customer’s strategy and tactics
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the Food and Feed Segments
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influences at the customer accounts multi-level connections with the customer organizations
- Serve as a lead negotiator on pricing, contracts, and commercial terms
- Manage contracts, confidentiality, and joint development agreements
- Keep management informed of all key activities at the key account through effective internal communication and CRM
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by periodic and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, assume other duties directed by management.
- Education: BS degree, preferably in Chemistry or Engineering
- Self-motivated, self-confident, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Knowledge of CRM, SAP, and MS Office
- Minimum of 5 to10 years sales experience in B2B Specialty Chemical Sales.
- Strong knowledge of Agriculture and Food Market, required
- Proven ability to manage and grow national and multi-national accounts including, ownership of account strategy, contracts, and strategy execution
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and work in a team environment, with other internal departments including but not limited to, R&D, Customer Service, and Supply Chain
- Require valid driver’s license
- Approximately 50% overnight travel
*All applicants offered positions by Nouryon, will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons. *
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. *