The Global HR Systems Manager oversees HR analytics, reporting and data management across the SuccessFactors platforms. The position is also the global lead on ADP Global View / Kronos integrations, troubleshooting and workflows to ensure functionality and interfaces are well managed and corrective systems changes are established as needed. The position will also manage the service delivery and relationship across ADP and Kronos.
The role has extensive knowledge in ADP Global View and Kronos applications, and can successfully trouble shoot and resolve interface and integration issues. Further, a deep expertise in HR analytics and data management is critical to support global data integrity, mass data changes and related interdependencies. The role also ensures that our HR systems and platforms compliance with global data privacy and protection requirements. Work closely with HR Leadership, Information Management, Regional HR and Operational leaders and key internal / external stakeholders.
Payroll and Kronos Accountabilities
- Partner with stakeholders for innovative system integrations and continuous improvement across global payroll processes
- Support global Payroll and Operations teams in troubleshooting issues relating to data integrity, process flows or interfaces
- Provide 2nd tier end user support for payroll and timekeeping systems including resolution of systems issues, replication errors, ticketing, unexpected results or process flaws.
- Recommend near and longer-term solutions to system, configuration or interface issues and develop project plans to meet targeted outcomes
- Research and document market and statutory compliance requirements for payroll and related features in ADP
- Manage and lead ADP and Kronos vendor relationships ensuring KPI’s and overall performance meet standards; ensure
- Work directly with ADP Global View and Kronos partners to understand and test required and optional system upgrades. Assess and recommend which optional upgrades to implement. Oversee internal project launches and ensure Nouryon internal team are properly changed across all countries.
- Work with ADP Global View and Kronos resolve new configuration set-ups, replication and interface issues and lead improvement projects to further streamline payroll and timekeeping activities.
- Oversees and facilitates mass data imports and uploads within SuccessFactors for HR, Operations and other functional groups
- Ensure data is stored in all HR systems and related payroll platforms in a manner that complies with EU and related data privacy requirements. Stay current on emerging trends and ensure systems are revised accordingly.
- Performs routine testing and analytics on master data within SuccessFactors or related HR platforms to ensure data quality and integrity
- Performs necessary quality testing before and after data uploads, imports and changes are made to ensure accuracy and no unintended data quality issues emerge
- Subject matter expert for SuccessFactors reporting tools (ad-hoc reports, Workforce Analytics, People Analytics and Power BI)
- Drives improvements and consistency in overall data quality by establishing needed controls, process steps and QC protocols
- Designs and executes global standards of HR reporting and people metrics across the entire talent lifecycle (hiring, headcount, workforce planning)
- Develop and design KPI’s and dashboards to create insights for management actions and decision making; identify trends and present information in an effective and compelling manner
- Identify and implement opportunities to automatic reporting and analytics capabilities using existing technology and simplification techniques
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to key stakeholders (HR leadership, COE’s, Nouryon Leadership) as needed
- 5 – 10 years leading payroll integrations, data management and HR analytics
- Advanced computer skills including reporting, people analytics and workforce analytics
- Expertise and strong operational and systems background in payroll (ADP Global View and time keeping (Kronos) systems
- SAP experience
- In-depth experience in payroll integrations, interfaces and related dependencies across all HR platforms
- Strong understanding of system development lifecycle process
- Experience and demonstrated capability managing complex HR data analytics and reporting (SuccessFactors preferred)
- Successfully led HR technology enhancements and process / workflow changes
- Experiences in troubleshooting and resolving tier 2 payroll and time keeping issues
- Ability to organize and lead global data projects
- Successfully managed payroll, HR software and analytics external vendors and relationships
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and maintain superb quality standards
- Using critical thinking to drive innovative solutions and problem solving
- Able to balance multiple technical priorities while ensure quality standards and desired outcomes are achieved
- Ability to motivate and influence others, including team members
- Analytical skills with a passion for analytics and data analysis across varied HR software platforms
- Able to navigate with a large, global and rapidly evolving organization