The goal of Digital Content Analyst is to deliver seamless availability of re-usable, high-quality content in the right context to all different internal and external customer channels. The position is part of the Commercial Excellence digital team and supports the development and implementation of the customer facing digital roadmap across the company.
- Act as owner of the customer facing data model.
- Drive continuous improvement and enhancement of the data model with input on requirements from business leads.
- Support the harmonization of product data and taxonomy throughout organization.
- Act as super key user of the Product Information Management solution (PIM - InRiver).
- Report on data quality and support the business leads to improve data quality.
- Drive continuous improvements in search functionality of the product information and is part of the agile development team.
- Support initiatives to interface PIM solution to new digital channels.
- Lead customer journey and/or alignment workshops.
- Partner with the Customer Relationship (CRM) Manager to develop and execute the digital roadmap for this information channel.
- Identify needs from business and define requirements.
- Interface with third party vendor to develop and test functionality.
- Act as super-user to support the education of the internal user group.
- Support the Customer Experience Manager and Commercial Excellence Team in the development and implementation of processes and projects in and across businesses
- Support in the implementation of the digital strategy by bringing the various business stakeholders together.
- Analyze digital customer behavior and translate into actionable insights.
- Identify customer facing digital improvement opportunities and support the implementation
- Act as digital ambassador.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Systems, Engineering, Science, Business, Finance or related.
- Master of Science in a relevant field is an advantage but not mandatory.
- 3+ years working experience in a chemicals or B2B environment preferred.
- Experience in data modeling and information analysis (excel, Google analytics, PowerBI).
- Experience with Digital tools (Order platforms, Apps, performance tools) and Google Analytics
- Project management experience
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary programs and teams (business, communications, and information management), from design to implementation to delivering results.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of user interface with application and website development
- Familiarity with MS Dynamics is a plus.
- Analytical and attention to detail.
- Able to see total picture and interdependencies with all digital channels.
- Preferably trained in Product Information Management systems, ideally InRiver.
- Proactive and pragmatic approach.
- Good influencer with networking and people skills.
- Essential to have good level of communication skills.
- Digital savvy.