Career Opportunity: NAM Warehouse Planner/Specialist – North America - Req. #5470
Nouryon is a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. The dedication of more than 8,000 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability, and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance.
We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. Please visit our website at: https://www.nouryon.com/
Nouryon has an excellent opportunity for a NAM Warehouse Planner/Specialist – North America in Houston, TX.
The NAM warehouse planner is responsible for management inventory levels and the supply plan to ensure we have stock to meet customer demand, They will determine the stock replenishment strategy and manage the inventory targets for the business line by ensuring effective translation of demand inputs (forecast and sales orders) into an achievable plan for their product group. The warehouse planner will manage ICSTO’s including creation, tracking and updating SAP. The warehouse planner will support external warehouses with SAP transactions including GR and PGI’s of shipments.
- Review Arkieva forecast and set MRP planning parameters
- Initiate ICSTO’s
- Develop and ensure that inventory stocking policies are followed for produced products or trade goods down to SKU level including safety stock levels and order quantities.
- Update CSR and account manager on inventory levels and product availability
- Work collaboratively with the ISC Organization to ensure key assumptions on anticipated inventory capabilities are reflected within the forecasts
- Assist with determining the most appropriate inventory replenishment models that balance service, cost, and inventory based on the objectives of the business
- Maintenance of SAP master data (replenishment parameters and Planning rates) relevant for the supply and inventory planning process.
- Leads the Demand Supply Review (DSR) to drive tactical implementation of the approved plans.
- Propose tools and structures for the improvement of the planning function and, after consultation the IBP Manager, implements these structures.
- Coordinate with regional supply planning on long term strategic actions and process improvement
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, Mathematics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- Highly proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Access; SharePoint)
- Very good English communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrable capability to analyze data (including mass cross-reference data validation, trending and forecasting)
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate with all functional levels within the business
- Experience with SAP (or equivalent ERP system), Business Warehouse (or equivalent data warehouse) or Arkieva (or equivalent advanced planning software) is preferred
- Solid understanding of supply chain and business processes
- Ability to prioritize and proactively complete projects with little direction
- Process driven attitude and results-orientated
- APICS CPIM or CSCP is preferred
- To be willing to travel (approx. 5% Regional or Global)
All applicants offered positions by Nouryon, will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons*
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status*