Nouryon’s Pasadena Location is looking for top candidates to fill the key role of Production Scheduler. The Production Scheduler is essential to the success of the site and a contributes to the success of our customers.
Who you are:
- Someone with extreme ownership, who always delivers for the team and our customers.
- Looks at problems and obstacles as challenges to be creative and innovative.
- Manages competing priorities while getting ahead of potential roadblocks or problems.
- Proactively communicates with stakeholders to manage expectations and keep them informed.
- Able to work with various levels in and outside of the organization.
- Is meticulous with details, passionate about accuracy and seen as always on top of things.
- Self-directed and takes initiative.
- Loves collaboration with different teams across the organization.
- Embraces diversity of thought and builds an inclusive work environment.
What you will do:
Schedules plant production on finished good and intermediate levels while maintaining capacity feasibility and arranging for raw material and packaging deliveries.
- Evaluates demand forecast for validity, significant changes, and coordinates revisions with demand planning
- Develops detailed schedule ensuring it meets customer requirements, capacity availability as well as working capital guidelines. Communicates the schedule in daily production meetings.
- Orders raw materials and packaging to support detailed production schedule.
- Manages intercompany stock transport per “push planning” model.
- Maintains SAP master data as necessary to support materials management and production planning.
- In coordination with the business goals, sets and evaluates stock targets on period basis as well as when new materials SKU’s are created.
- Coordinate with vendors on deliveries, allocation etc.
- Manage invoices, track good receipt POD (proof of delivery).
- Collaborates with Product Allocation Manager.
What you need:
- Minimal of 3-5 years of experience in similar roles either in planning, supply chain management, customer service, operations, or sales.
- Bachelor’s degree may substitute for some experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel, as well as SAP knowledge.