Purpose of the role
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for the regional marketing planning and implementation for Agriculture & Food business in APAC. This role is responsible for leading marketing initiatives in the region including new product introductions, services, margin management - and promotional initiatives for sales, and drive the creation of value for the Business.
· Define a plan to execute the strategy for product portfolio/segment/market
· Keep up to date with market trends, competition, dynamics and maintain contacts
· Co-develop and provide input to pricing guidelines and exception policy
· Implement regional market communication and branding
· Identify new customer needs and provide input for new product development
· Active member of the Global Marketing team in their segment
· Define, translate the global plan to regional level and execute the regional marketing strategy
· Deliver on customer/market segmentation strategy, value proposition and go-to-market channel management for a product portfolio/segment/market.
· Implement effective channel to market strategy, ensure product stewardship incl. regulatory activities and eco labels to meet customer needs.
· Manage global/regional product allocation and trade goods
· Transform insight and opportunities from market, competition and industry trends and detailed
understanding of the value chain into concepts to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Maintaining list of competitive alternatives
· Execute pricing guidelines according to pricing strategy including margin management and competitor pricing analysis and the customer pricing process. Monitor overall pricing activities in the market including competitors to enable change recommendations
· Plan and execute specific regional customer communication material, coordinate and participate in trade shows, exhibitions and industry groups
· Lead regional marketing projects and contribute to regional projects from other functions
· Translate ideas into concepts and marketing plans to fulfil new customer needs and give input for new product development and validate value creation at customer
- Master/academic / MBA degree / Marketing Education
- 4-6 yrs of relevant Marketing experience
- Fluency in English required, and skills in other relevant languages a plus
- Commercial experience in a chemicals industry is preferred
- Comfortable working across global cultures
- Communication and interpersonal skills, listening, writing, verbal, influencing, entrepreneurship, result oriented, negotiation, proven problem solving abilities and strong business acumen
- Project management capabilities and skills
- Experience in sales a plus