Nouryon is hiring! We are seeking an ambitious, high performing finance professional with demonstrated strong business partnering expertise to join our finance team as Business Analyst/Controller Home & Personal Care EMEA.
Business Analyst/Controller Home & Personal Care EMEA
Gross annual salary minimum 94.400 Euro maximum 118.000, excluding bonus
In this highly visible role, you will be the primary finance business partner for our Home & Personal Care EMEA sales team and will be the Product Line Controller for one of our largest product lines. You will contribute to the execution of business strategy and achievement of financial objectives by monitoring, conducting financial analysis, and providing forward-looking management information aimed at the improvement of the operational, commercial, and financial effectiveness of the business operations.Maintaining focus, working independently and getting things done is essential within this role.
You will be reporting to the Business Line Financial Director. Travel time is minimal, but some travel is expected including international travel.
What other responsibilities or tasks can you expect?
- Extracting financial data from various accounting and information systems and performing financial analyses of business figures maximizing the use of standard management reports.
- Interpreting financial data to determine past performance and/or to project the financial probability.
- Interpreting financial transactions/events for the ones who must make economic or business decisions.
- Supporting in the analysis for transportation costs
Business proposal and project support:
- Performing cost-benefit analysis related to business projects and/or programs and assisting in the development of business proposals.
- Being involved with sales contracts and related financial calculations
- Supporting or leading commercial related projects
- Involvement in the pricing analysis and margin management program of the business
- Collecting/compiling budget data, completing budget status reports and analyzing budget patterns as well as projects expenditures.
- Providing information on and answering questions relating to budget procedures.
- Identifying budget issues, providing alternative solutions and helping in the resolution of problems.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of budget monitoring systems.
- Determining costs of the business operations and recommends budget adjustments as well as other cost improvement measures.
- Calculating, classifying and summarizing financial transactions/events in accordance with valid accounting principles.
This is (y)our offer!
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package is comprised of a competitive salary, 30 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. Through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become the first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
A Business Analyst EMEA who is driving continuous improvement, that’s you!
You will be working through a lot of processes which requires a continuous improvement mindset. Having the can-do mentality, being open-minded in doing things differently and coming up with solutions is key. Furthermore, you can prioritize and collaborate with the team and the rest of the business. As you are challenging your business partners the business acumen is very important. To successfully execute the role, you further bring along:
- University degree in Finance.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role in Finance;
- Experience with a Forecasting tool such as Arkieva and Anaplan is required,
- Experience with SAP, Power BI and Business Warehouse is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in critical thinking, driving continuous improvement and displaying technical expertise.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver information in an easily digestible manner to various levels of management
- Fluent business English is required. Knowledge of Dutch language is preferred.
Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Home & Personal Care consists of essential ingredients such as amine surfactants, alkoxylates, solution and bio polymers, emulsion polymers, and chelating agents for cleaning, detergents, and personal care.
More information or application?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Paul Meester, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org or via + 31 (0)6 83708141.
A pre-employment screening will form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.