For our Functional Cost Controlling team, we are looking for a Project controller .
Do you have solid experience as a project controller and are you willing to bring your expertise to standardize the way of working across functions and regions? Then you might be the project controller at Nouryon.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Your challenge as a Project controller
In this role you will (be):
• Responsible to manage financially the Global Functions Projects (CAPEX-OPEX)
• Implement a standard way of working for projects across the functional areas, find synergies and improvements
• Develop reports to create project spend insights to support the planning and control process (actuals, budget, forecast)
• Create and maintain the project structure and time writing in SAP PS and SAP CATS
You will have the chance to work in a newly created ‘functional’ finance team, with various global financial and non-financial stakeholders
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position, you bring preferably 5 years’ experience in a project controlling / financial analyst function. You are independent, self-starting and have interest in working in a global position and with a major focus on project cost control.
You have a university degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and have strong analytic skills and the ability to analyze, organize and plan.
• Knowledge of ERP system, SAP, Business Warehouse, PowerBI
• Knowledge of SAP PS and SAP CATS is an advantage
• Have strong interpersonal skills, be a driver of change
• Are interested to work in an international environment
• Are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing
Nouryon is a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of approximately 7,800 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• Attractive career opportunity in finance
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
• Annual salary including holiday allowance before tax: 52 – 74K EUR
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as a Project Controller?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact recruiter Job Sponselee on email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
Note: We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies