Are you interested in taking a Rewards Manager role with high visibility? You have affinity with The Northern European countries, but also looking at global processes? A good understanding of compensation and rewards in a European context? Then you might be the new Rewards Manager Europe.
Rewards Manager Europe
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands or Gothenburg, Sweden
Your challenge as a Rewards Manager Europe
The Reward Manager Europe, ensures that all compensation, benefits, pension and recognition programs enhance the organization’s ability to attract, retain and recognize employees across the Nordic region. The role requires in-depth knowledge of labor markets and practices as they relate to compensation, benefits, pension and overall reward and recognition programs. Strong analytical skills and background in compensation processes (market pricing, job evaluation, annual compensation cycle, MS Office and mainly excel) are required.
In this role you will make an important contribution to rewards & benefits for Nouryon.
• Primary partner with Nordics HR and business leaders to identify, design, implement and continuously assess Reward solutions to attract and retain talent in alignment with organizational goals and expected results
• With Global Rewards, lead the annual compensation cycle across the Nordics and assist with other regions as necessary; ensure timelines are communicated and managed, managers understand and properly use the Success Factors module, global pay for performances messages are delivered locally and reward decisions are aligned with performance.
• Conduct periodic reviews of rewards information (position level, manager reporting lines, incentive schemes, etc.) within IT systems to ensure accuracy and information is current.
• With the Global Rewards team, identify external compensation market sources and help assess general market movements, structure changes and trends for the Nordics; make recommendations accordingly
You will have the chance to work with various stakeholders across all levels: amongst them; HR directors Nordics, labor relationship Sweden, labour relation, HR Europe, Total rewards & Business leaders.
You will be working in an international company with different cultures. In this position you will be reporting to the Director Compensation & Global Rewards.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position, you bring 5-10 years’ experience in a compensation rewards role like consultant, advisor or manager.
You are tech savvy, analytical, & have a university degree in HR or Business administration, or related field.
• Are pro-active and enjoy and thrive in a dynamic work environment
• Need to be willing to travel frequently to Gothenburg, Sweden (in consultation)
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner across all layers of an organization
• Are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing, other languages are a plus
• Have the opportunity to grow further
Nouryon is a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of approximately 7,800 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• Attractive career opportunity Compensation & Rewards
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 35 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Rewards Manager Europe?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your CV. Any questions related to the recruitment process? Then contact recruiter Job Sponselee on email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
Note: We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies