Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job
- Plant Process Expert
- Production utilization and process efficiency (AUM+PEM
- Continuous Improvement
Plant process expert
Production utilization and Process efficiency (AUM+PEM)
- Monitor and assess AUM/PEM data and create reports (e.g.Pareto) that identify improvement opportunities within production.
- Ensures measuring systems and calculation conventions are in place to generate production loss data, that the data is complete and of good quality.
- Assess variations in production and propose focus areas for variable cost drivers in AUM/PEM process.
- Have the role as Brown Belt
- Develops plans to improve plant performance through focused improvement activities (in conjunction with plant management team) along with capital projects.
- For capital projects, perform initial projects scoping and business case development. Act as project lead or hand over to a project group for execution
- Work with Global technology group, R&D, and the plant for the process development/changes ensuring that changes on site are controlled and managed
- Drive OEE by elimination of technology and material losses
- Support Production manager in establishment of MAC’s, BOM’s as well as establishment in primary and secondary drivers in PEM
- Support/challenge Production Manager in monthly loss evaluations and selection of improvement topics
- MSc or Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- Experience from chemical industry
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Good knowledge in process safety and risk management
- Firm awareness of Nouryon HSE-requirements
- Good knowledge in English language, both verbally and in writing