The Chemical Processor performs various tasks as directed by the Production Supervisor or the First Class Operator to assist in plant operations.
- Cleans various areas of the plant as directed by the Production Supervisor.
- Maintains logbook and round sheets to inform supervision on all routine and non-routine communications for safe and efficient operations.
- Trains as a relief operator and relieves Second Class Operator when directed by the Production supervisor.
- Completes necessary process control sampling and analysis.
- Follows all safety rules, procedures, and practices for the safety of other Operators, maintenance personnel, and contractors.
- Assists with the handling of raw materials and water treatment chemicals.
- Responsible for storing product samples.
- Responsible for raw materials receipt, inventory, and security
- Observes site for potential intruders, trespassers, or other non-authorized persons; report suspicious items, persons, or activities.
High school degree; 2-year Technical degree preferred
Experience: Plant operations preferred
Skills: Fork Truck, basic PC use
May require individuals to comply with Nouryon RBPS 12 Corporate CFATS Personnel Surety Compliance Policy for Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards, depending on the work area or activities within the plant.