Key Objectives/Principal Accountabilities
- Enables flawless sales process (valid pricing/agreements)
- Is responsible for monitoring customer commitment fulfilment (chase orders according to forecast)
- Provide sales support to customers with special requirements
- Liaison between trade compliance and customers/sales
- Coordinate customer complaints
- Vendor Managed Inventory Management
- Manage Sample Order Process and Customer MDM requests
- Manage 3rd party sample vendor billing process and sales process (Altivia)
- Continuous improvement Master Data and support projects related to this
- Coordinate rebate management with Account- and/or Sales & Marketing Managers
- Fleet (Cylinders, Liquabins, Manifold Trucks etc) management
- Any special tasks that require coordination between customers/sales(management) and CS and/or Logistics Hub
- Run First Order Checks and reach out to customer to go through questionnaire
- Authorized requestor for SAP contract updates and master data requests
- Monitor sales agreement fulfilment and escalate to Account Managers of customers with orders below or over their forecast/contract
- Monitor inbound customer inquiries and questionnaires and coordinate collection of necessary information internally to complete the response
- Notify and follow up with Account Managers on disputed Invoices, notify Customer Service on outcome
- Settle rebates based on the rebate agreement provided by the sales team
- Monitor and coordinate complaint investigations and support Account Managers in reviewing and closing complaints and providing a response to the customer
- Act as business line focal point across functions on customer related issues regarding the pre-order and post-order process
- Act as a liaison between Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, Sales, Contract Officer and Customer Service Hub
- Pro-actively monitor order pattern behaviour; Liaise with customers on execution of customer agreements (Volume etc).
- Monitor Cylinder Service Agreements (CSAs) to be in place for all sales orders. Calculates fleet charges (rental/demurrage) based on CSAs and fleet availability and Sales Quotation; Instruct CS Hub to invoice. Manage fleet planning at customer (timing shipments to customers, contract fulfilment, update return orders). Be involved in investigation on CRM Cases on Fleet issues.
- Coordinate the fleet availability with fleet planning and communicates with customers on fleet status (status of the return).
- Coordinates return with customer or with satellite CS/ Investigate and solve issues along the global fleet return.
- Manage 3rd party sample vendor billing process and raw material sales process (Altivia).
- Facilitate in executing actions as results from (CS hub initiated) improvement projects.
- Any special tasks that require coordination between customers/sales(management) and CS hub
- Continuous improvement Master Data and manage commercial projects related to this.
- Maintain rebate database and coordinate annual review with sales team.
Key Figures (In Euros million) (please include relevant / applicable financial data)
- 75% customer base. Customer Revenue of >$240MM
- 80% Key Account fleet base > $70MM
- Strong communicator
- Open mindset, ability to see the bigger picture
- Service driven
- Stress resistant
- Business acumen
- Project management
- Continuous improvement
- Change Management
Polymer Specialties is a leading business of Nouryon active in the polymer industry. It supplied specialty chemicals and processing aids to the whole polymer chain from polymer producers to compounders, processors and even to recycling of the polymer. Its activity is mainly split in several segments:
- Initiators and co-catalysts for polymer production
- chemical intermediates for non-polymer applications (e.g. Pharma)
- cross-linking agents and additives for the rubber industry and additives for polyolefins
- curing agents, processing aids and auxiliaries for the composite market.
Requirements for Job (education or experience required to be able to perform this job):
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service or Sales Support in a manufacturing and/or logistics organization
- Fluent in English. Preferably additional command of Spanish.
- Experienced with CRM / SAP
- Understanding of manufacture business environments and workflows.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, customer focused, result oriented, an effective team player, information synthesis and efficient problem solving required.
- Knowledge of SAP, preferably in Sales and Distribution in and international environment
- Analytical mind
- Knowledge of International trade compliance, trade agreement e.g. NAFTA etc.
- Experienced with data analysis in Excel
- L6S or project management experience is preferred