Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Account Manager Personal Care NA. This is a remote position.
The purpose of this role is to assure that a profitable business is maintained and developed with defined key accounts. This includes developing and leveraging relationships with North American personal care and select home care customers, co-packers and distributors to accelerate sales growth in their territory as well as managing day-to-day operations.
- Delivers Annual Budget aligned with the regional objectives
- Ensure growth at customer including:
- Planning (forecasting, budgeting)/pricing and contract negotiations.
- Communicates market intelligence, trends, opportunities and risks clearly and in a timely manner. Develops and execute plans to grow and defend share based on this information
- Develops a pipeline of growth opportunities to fulfill short and long term objectives
- In collaboration with marketing, Increase Nouryon’s visibility and brand recognition – Support launch of new products and product extensions
- Strong contribution to NAR sales growth strategy in NAR
- Propose and implement Account plans and growth strategy to deliver on regional and segment growth targets
- Set prices and commercial terms aligned with business financial targets
- Propose development activities for the region that are in agreement with budget and regional strategy and global account strategies
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field (Technical degree in chemistry or formulation science) . Masters preferred
- >10-15 years of experience in home and personal care market, with demonstrated relationships and ability to translate and leverage the knowledge and relationship into opportunity development and sales growth.
- Experience with developing and implementing channel and distribution strategy
- Strong Communication Skills, and ability to develop and present relevant material to internal and external audiences
- Ability to deploy sales tracking tools
Ability to travel >50% of the time