The Process Engineer will coordinate and see to the completion of major process improvements and capital projects within the site units, from process analyses, project conception and development through project management and start up.
- Manage all aspects of major project work.
- Participate in process design and start up activities as required.
- Prepare control loop sheets, instrumentation specifications, P&IDs, and process documentation.
- As a key project team member participates with production and maintenance departments in project or work package design, planning, organizing and supervision during shutdowns.
- Performs special process or maintenance studies as requested.
Perform process improvement trials, sampling, and documentation of results.
- Assists in preparing site emergency and construction standards along with project procedures.
- Maintains and develops a professional competency consistent with industry and Nouryon standards.
Education and Experience
- B.S. Chemical Engineering or related technology degree.
- 2-5 years in project/process experience in plant environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Productivity, innovation/creativity, work quality, analytical ability, health, safety, security, environment.
- Position knowledge, organization/planning, communication, teamwork/cooperation.