Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for an Order to Invoice Process Excellence Manager in Houston, Texas.
This position is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the Order to Cash processes for a global instance of SAP ECC. This role requires extensive knowledge of the SAP Sales & Distribution module, including best business practices.
- Drive and deliver Continuous improvement for Customer Service Hub and interface with related functions
- Develop and maintain process descriptions (Business Process Mapping) in cooperation with CE lead
- Initiate & lead Continuous improvement initiatives, incl. change management
- Enhancing and consulting on individual and team performance KPI’s
- Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of Sales & Distribution technology-based business solutions
- Creating, executing and documenting tests as per updated procedure
- Participating in identifying configuration changes per M&S CAB meeting
- Provide hands-on participation on cross-functional project teams in the development of new enhancement. The job will include any necessary tasks, including documentation and verification of final solution.
- Continuous improvement for Customer Service
- Develop and maintain process descriptions
- Initiate and lead Continuous improvement initiatives, change management
- Key-User for Customer Service
- Key user for (SAP, SAP BPA, Customer Portal and Digital Archiving)
- Review and support/continuous improvement KPI reporting
- Training of users
- Share best practices across regions
- Assure all working procedures are documented, maintained staff is trained.
- Support new process implementation
- Must have worked for large organizations on large complex projects.
- Minimum 8+ Years of SAP experience in SAP SCM, Sales & Distribution and with good exposure to inbound and outbound end to end processing.
- 5-7 years proven customer service experience in a complex service environment. Demonstrate history of growing scope and responsibilities. Demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and other forms of technology related to his/her job; keeps up to date on technological changes; adapts work approach to keep pace with innovations in technology
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or similar area of focus preferred or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM’s, expert user in SAP. technology. Strong command of MS Office tools(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.) and other technology related to the job. Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology and work approaches to keep pace with evolving innovation in technology.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required