Nouyon is hiring! We have a fantastic opportunity for an open-minded and enthusiastic individual to join our team in Houston as a Finance Applications Manager.
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for supporting strategic change and furthering enhancements and support for core applications to the business. You will be a key member of the IM Services Functional Application support team, working together with the rest of the team to drive business continuity, IT professionalism and user/business satisfaction.
If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing, dynamic organization committed to developing essential solutions for a sustainable future, we urge you to read below to learn more about how you can make an immediate impact with Nouryon!
• Executing changes & enhancements: describing the problem, conducting information analysis, preparing solutions, executing system change (self or by third party), unit testing of the change, amending user documentation, implementation, and after care activities
• Incident management: keeping systems up and running, by applying a controlled process of registering, monitoring, and resolving of application related tickets
• Monitoring overall performance of application, being responsible for integrity of production environment
• Functioning as a 1st escalation point for the 3rd party vendors and the user community on Application Maintenance related services
• Supporting key users’ training needs; creating and maintaining training materials
• Participating in implementation improvements and optimization projects
Education & Experience:
Master or Bachelor level of education (or similar level), ideally with a focus on IM or Finance
3-10 years of related experience with financial applications (VMS, treasury management, expense management)
Experience with finance control & SAP are a plus
Certification in system maintenance/configuration/customization is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Experience with relevant business applications (e.g. SAP), platform, infrastructures, relevant business processes
Familiarity with IT standards like ITIL, Cobit, CMM
Ability to build meaningful relationships with the business and apply overall knowledge of IM/IT and SLAs
Demonstrated customer focus
A team worker with effective communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with business leaders and end users globally
Positive, proactive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated