Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of approximately 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands.
- Lead global and regional Design & Modify Logistics - Supply Chain (D&MSC) projects which deliver functional and business strategy elements: Productivity, Growth, Service Performance, Compliance and HSES&S.
- Lead regional and global projects which are sub-tracks within corporate and functional Transformation Programs.
- Serve as a regional Logistics & Operations Business Improvement Service Leader, interfacing with businesses at Business Unit or Business Line level in support of business growth and improvement initiatives.
- As a project manager, this role is responsible and accountable for executing projects using established methodology and successfully meeting all defined deliverables (e.g., value, performance level, schedule, budget, etc.).
- Engage businesses through a defined process to understand their strategy, identify logistics project needs, define projects and incorporate into the project portfolio pipeline; understand the business priorities and represent the business interest in Logistics and Operations portfolio management prioritization activities.
- Engage regional functional improvement counterparts to identify project interdependencies, opportunities for cooperation and support and build effective cross-functional relationships.
- Organize and lead opportunity identification sessions within the region incorporating both functional and business participation.
- Ensure assigned projects are maintained in the Logistics and Operation Improvement Portfolio Management System.
- Ensure assigned project results are maintained and updated in corporate reporting systems.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of partner function structure, work processes and interconnections with Logistics and Supply Chain (e.g., M&E, R&D, Finance, etc.)
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain enabling technology (SAP, Network Modeling, Track & Trace, etc.)
- Maintain an SME (Subject Matter Expert) level knowledge and expertise of company Logistics and Supply Chain processes.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a STEM relevant business field or equivalent work experience in a relevant field, with demonstrated performance as a successful project manager delivering engineering, logistics or supply chain projects.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Manufacturing & Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics. Chemical industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high value, complex, schedule driven projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and adjust priorities in a dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain interpersonal working relationships across functional and business organizational lines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of diverse individuals with varied experiences, abilities, and interest.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group of stakeholders with competing interest to a workable consensus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English is required.
- Ability to travel regionally and globally as required, with reasonable planning and notice.