Global Applications and Quality Manager
Key Objectives/Principal Accountabilities
Applications and Quality Management
- Provide technical and quality expertise to support sales teams and customers globally; is subject matter expert for our products and customer applications
- Develop and implement the quality strategy for the business globally to improve the business’ value proposition. Align with local teams to execute and improve quality/quality programs. (Statistical control techniques – SQC/SPC/StC, process change notifications, change control, supplier management, dispositions process, etc.)
- Provide the link between sales, quality and technology, and the customer. Identify and execute improvements both internally and with customers
- Responsible for owning all customer facing elements of technology
- Lead key strategic projects and guide local project resources to execute improvements for the business. Prioritize the capital plans along with the business director
- Interface with corporate R&D resources to implement new products, grades, and methods as required
- Build and maintain quality relationships with local sales and support staff of technology leaders (OEM’s)
- Align with key functions to execute business processes (business planning, process and quality control, manufacturing, fleet planning, PSRA, capital execution, among others) as the technology/quality leader for HPMO
Key Talent indicators
- Service Driven
- Self- confidence
- Prioritization skills and follow up
- Strong communicator
- Deliver outstanding results
- Following through on commitments
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Good problem solver
High Purity Metalorganics (HPMO), a segment of Nouryon, is a global business that serves the electronics industry with high purity MO-sources.
Nouryon is a leading and fully vertical integrated high purity metalorganics supplier serving the semiconductor industry. We manufacture trimethyl-aluminum (TMA), -gallium(TMG) , -Indium(TMI), triethyl-aluminum (TEA) and -gallium(TEG) among other molecules. Our level of integration, western manufacturing footprint, and technical capabilities (dating back over 60 years) ensure we are a leading supplier of high purity metal organics.
We use leading edge processes of purification and trans filling that enable high purity, repeatability, and consistent delivery of our products in each cylinder that we supply. Our ultra-pure metalorganics are used in a wide range of products and applications including LASERs, solar cells, LED's, GaN power devices, and other semiconductor-related end markets.
Requirements for Job (education or experience required to be able to perform this job):
- Bachelor, Masters, or PhD (Chemistry, Chemical or related engineering)
Skills / Experience
- Strong technical/sales management or related experience required (minimum 10 years)
- Industry related experience in LED, compound semiconductors, Si semiconductors, power devices, or solar cells is required (minimum 7 years)
- Exceptional technical project skills
- Excellent people skills
- High drive for quality
- Ability to execute
- Strong leadership capability as related to working in a matrix environment
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary programs and teams, from start to implementation, and delivering results
- Strong analytical skills
- Drives continuous improvement
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemicals in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers.
Nouryon offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support the well-being of our employees and their families. This includes paid vacation time, paid holidays, sick time, heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision plans, and a generous retirement savings plan in which the Company matches employee contributions at 100% on the first 6% of pay and makes an additional 3%+ service-based contribution.
All applicants offered positions by Nouryon will be required to provide proof of their fully vaccinated COVID-19 status prior to beginning employment, subject to any exceptions made by Nouryon for religious or disability-related reasons.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.