Fort Amanda site is a joint venture between BASF and Nouryon and is a major producer of chelating agents that are used in a broad range of applications, such as hand sanitizers, detergents, cleaning agents, and micronutrients for plants.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to utilize proper SAP work order statuses to allow for efficient KPI reporting and work order tracking.
- Organize work plans including labor, materials, tools, and work instructions so that maintenance work can be properly scheduled and executed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure planned work is coordinated with the maintenance schedule and aligns with site priorities.
- Coordinate and schedule contracted maintenance work activities with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assemble job plan packages including the scope of work, permit requirements, materials, work orders, SWS, drawings, checklist documentation, technical manuals, etc. for safe and efficient work execution and improved equipment reliability.
- Create/modify job plans for efficiency, resource allocation, and other improvements on repetitive tasks.
- Review completed work orders for the difference in planned versus actual hours to optimize planning.
- Create/Modify maintenance task lists and related Standard Work Steps (SWS) for repetitive jobs. Create/Update Bill of Materials (BOMs) in SAP, working with Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Storeroom Planner.
- Review preventive maintenance orders (SAP plans, task lists, etc.) for proper format, hours, resources, work instructions, and consistency.
- Field verify proper resource allocation and spare parts for planned work.
- Assist Maintenance Storeroom planner with managing parts bag log and part kitting schedule.
- Generate purchase requests for required materials in job execution and external contractors.
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to develop a weekly maintenance schedule to properly load balance labor resources and skillsets to ensure schedule compliance and execution.
- Ensure the Maintenance Supervisor is aware of regulatory and critical equipment preventive maintenance work orders that are approaching the due date.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement values by reviewing the job planning process through feedback on work execution.
- Primary backfill to the Maintenance Supervisor for scheduling work and resident contractor management.
- Associates Degree in a technical area and 5 years of industrial maintenance experience OR a minimum of 10 years of industrial maintenance experience with process equipment, utilities, and facility maintenance. The candidate will have general knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment and instrumentation devices.
- Strong SAP PM module experience and knowledge required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer software programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to plan, communicate, and execute maintenance jobs safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hands-on with the ability to multi-task.
- Continuous improvement approach to all tasks.
- Strong safety background culture.
- PSM / RMP experience preferred.