Are you a service-minded, solution-oriented person with high personal integrity who thrives best when you get to work in an international management environment and have the opportunity to influence and run projects? Then this exciting role as Executive Assistant can be something for you!
Technology Solutions is one of two Business Units within Nouryon, a global specialty chemicals company with a major footprint in Sweden. The President of Technology Solutions is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and is also Head of Strategy for the company.
In your future role
In the role as Executive Assistant at Nouryon, you will play a crucial role in supporting and streamlining the daily work for the President of Technology Solutions, the leadership team as well as supporting the Vice President Engineered Polymers and the CFO Technology Solutions. Your duties will vary depending on needs, but the focus will primarily be administration, coordination, service and communication. This is a unique opportunity for you who wants to work with multiple stakeholders at the heart of an international company!
You will have the ability to grow in a central role at the company in a network of both internal and external international contacts. The work environment is characterized by a global, high-performance culture where the leadership spirit is engaging, open and straight forward. You are encouraged to take initiatives, be proactive and make suggestions for solutions and improvements within your field. You will also be involved in different projects within the administrative area and in the planning of various exciting events. It is vital that you have a collaborative mindset and can build close working relationships with other Executive Assistants. Since you will manage sensitive information and data daily, it is essential with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
Your responsibilities will be to
- Act as the key contact person for internal and external parties for the President Technology Solutions and other members of the management team
- Manage tasks and issues in the absence of the President
- Coordinate planning of calendars and meetings
- Organize travel, meetings, VIP visits and conferences
- Manage travel expense reports
- Handle procurement activities (including purchase orders and invoice processing)
- Coordinate ad hoc administrative tasks depending on the situation from time to time
In this position you will be located at our new modern Nordic Business Center in Gothenburg.
- “I am a leader who puts a lot of time and energy into communication to our various stakeholders to make sure they are engaged; know how we are doing and what our strategy and priorities are. My executive assistant plays a vital role in helping me plan, prepare and execute that in a professional way and with a high level of absolute integrity for more confidential matters.”
Johan Landfors – Executive Vice President Strategy and Technology Solutions and President Europe
We believe you bring
- professional experience (at least 7 years) as an Executive Assistant from a larger, international company
- university degree in business administration/economics, Executive Assistant education or similar
- great communication skills where you communicate fluently in English and Swedish (in writing and orally)
- extensive experience of maintaining high confidence and working with sensitive data and information
- good experience in using SAP (Ariba, Concur, VIM, Concur Travel) or similar programs and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- previous experience from basic project management, to organize and follow up on actions
Great if you have
- Previous professional experience from the chemical industry
We believe you are
Your personal qualities are of great importance to succeed and thrive well in this role. It is of utmost importance that you have a strong ethical mindset, a high level of integrity as well as being loyal and act in accordance with decisions, company values and guidelines. You organize your work well, complete what has been started and meet deadlines. You are result oriented and can independently seek solutions to different challenges or obstacles. You take active initiative in social contexts, step forward and find it easy to create new relationships and have excellent communication skills.
We offer you
At Nouryon, we not only offer an exciting role and nice colleagues, but also benefits in addition to your salary. Nouryon has a collective agreement with IKEM, but in addition to that, we also offer unilateral benefits such as bonus, reduced working hours, health care allowance, lunch allowance and much more. Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Good to know
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Johan Landfors, Executive Vice President Strategy and Technology Solutions and President Europe based in Gothenburg. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume. We care for your personal data (GDPR) hence we do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. We look forward to receiving your application! Once it is with us, we will review to see if we have a match between your skills and the role. We aim to get back to you at the soonest but latest after application closing date, with an update on the process.
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Erika Haga at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the recruitment process or your application or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö +46 709 57 74 27
Union: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Leaders: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies