Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist in Chicago, IL.
The Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist ensures a smooth sales process and supports daily internal commercial activities. This position also strengthens customer relationships by coordinating activities across functions to satisfy customer needs and providing customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Enables flawless pre- and post-sales process (valid pricing/agreements, master data)
- Responsible for monitoring customer commitment fulfillment (compare and review orders to contract)
- Provide sales support to customers with special requirements
- Liaison between trade compliance and customers/sales
- Coordinate customer complaints
- Manage Sample Order Process and Customer MDM requests
- Manage 3rd party sample vendor billing process and sales process (Altivia)
- Continuous improvement to ensure a cohesive and robust sales process, including Master Data, Fleet and Sample Management, and commercial training
- Coordinate rebate management with Account- and/or Sales & Marketing Managers
- Any special tasks that require coordination between customers/sales(management) and Customer Service and/or Logistics Hub
Requirements for Job:
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Service or Sales Support in a manufacturing and/or logistics organization
- Fluent in English. Preferably additional command of Spanish.
- Experienced with CRM (Dynamics)
- Understanding of manufacturing business environments and workflows.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, customer-focused, result-oriented, effective team player, information synthesis, and efficient problem solving required.
- Knowledge of SAP, preferably in Sales and Distribution in an international environment
- Experienced with data analysis in Excel