Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Product Specialist/Account Manager. This is a remote position, but travel is required.
Product Specialist (75%)
- Take full responsibility for executing safety audits and safety training at the customer’s site. Being responsible for setting the overall plan, including preparation, execution, evaluation, and reporting
- Provide hydrogen peroxide and sodium chlorate product stewardship.
- Technically support the sales team to grow business.
- Take the initiative to establish and maintain strong relations, which is needed for the execution of sales management, audits, safety trainings, and mill trials externally.
- Liaison with Nouryon responsible parties (regulatory, transportation, safety, etc.) to become a recognized subject matter expert for Renewable Fibers NA
Account Manager (25%)
- Develop relationships with the limited or non-active customer base.
- Develop, manage, and ensure sales realization for the assigned accounts.
- Achieve annual sales results and business growth versus an annual plan from the established customer base.
- Define opportunities for new business as part of detailed account planning and sales forecasting.
- Understand and assess customers’ needs, business objectives, and strategies and build compelling customer value propositions representing our portfolio.
- Serve as the customer ambassador, trusted advisor, and advocate for the Nouryon organization.
- Leverage the Nouryon organization and team(s) to serve customers in the best way possible.
- Monitor and control Accounts Receivables to reduce OWC in line with agreed targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required- preferably in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field/equivalent working experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience in B2B Specialty Chemical Sales or relevant experience
- Proficiency in English is required. Proficiency in French is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and present relevant material to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to travel >50% of the time.