Do you want to be part of making everyday life easier for people around the world? Without seeing it, you meet us every day in your everyday life. We are in your soles, in your mobile and in the newspaper you read. With a common commitment to innovation, sustainability and safety, our employees work daily for a sustainable future.
As a Regional Marketing Manager you will lead, manage and develop the marketing initiatives in the region including: price and margin management, growth initiatives and new product introductions. In this position you will develop and execute regional market plans for key market segments and thereby contribute to realization of global business strategy. You will build, maintain and leverage key external relationships across the region. Travel to customer and internal meetings is approximately 25% of your working time.
- Identify and capture growth opportunities in close partnership with sales and product management
- Provide pricing guidance and manage exceptions with sales
- Capture, monitor and utilize business intelligence within the region (trends, customers, competitors, products, technologies)
- Create and execute regional market engagement and communication plans
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Engineering-related discipline (Candidates with an MBA are desirable)
- A minimum of 5 years of prior experience in combination of sales, marketing or product management roles
- Experience in the Specialty Chemicals industry
- Experience in Sales
- Understanding of one or more key Industrial end markets (Lubricants & Fuels, Mining, Oil &Gas, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment)
- Fluency in English; other relevant languages a plus
- Strong Business and Financial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you must appreciate the power of team work, and know the strength of working across global cultures
- Demonstrated track record of effective leadership and enjoy being a manager in an environment of change