This procedure is to ensure the finishing operators perform job tasks that they are trained and certified to perform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather packout supplies from the warehouse
- Setup packout machine for proper packout ( Excluding opening valves or starting pumps this must be preformed by a unit operator)
- Label cases and packout product.
- Wrap and label Pallets.
- Place pallets in the proper warehouse
- Report amount packed out to the unit operator
- Assist in repacking of product
- Keep packout rooms cleaned. (all trash must be removed from packout area before leaving shift)
- Assist operators in clean up of small incidental spills resulting from repacking or packout.
- Safety talks in tool box meetings
- Handover in assigned plants “packout room”
- Help dumping Diol
- Help with solution makeup
- Washing and crushing drums
- Assisting with BCA-50 makeup
- Building inventory
- Organizing and cleaning warehouses
- Operating the plastic grinder
- General plant housekeeping