Assist Tianjin Site Manager meet the target of production safety and reliable. Ensure the maintenance job and the project carries out perfect. And pursue continuous driving and executing maintenance process to meet related department needs, through implementation of ALPS system in Tianjin site.
- Define, prepare, lead and execute projects, in line with business needs and project management methods and techniques, in order to deliver projects according to objectives.
- Initiates projects and programs, defines scope and activities, leads decision taking and manages uncertainties and expectations of a varied group of stakeholders.
- Performance root cause analysis, develop preventative maintenance plans and utilize predictive maintenance techniques to advise on appropriate maintenance planning on capital investments to ensure safety, quality, and reliability of site assets.
- Conduct the conceptual design, development, cost estimation and optimization and modification of existing production processes by analyzing, advising and implementing integrated ensuring efficient and effective work processes, in accordance with HSE and operations guidelines, site infrastructure regulatory requirements and internal/international standards within project budget, in order to ensure efficient production processes and maximize the reliability, quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations at the optimum level of costs.Manage the engineering technicians and contractors to deliver the maintenance plan and reliability improvement program within agreed budgets.
- Work with relocation project team closely, identify right facility suppliers and model etc. as contact window in the coming 2 years for the purpose of reliable of new site daily production operation.
- University/academic level with chemical engineering major or equivalent
- Above 10 years reliability experience and 5 years of experience in maintenance supervising position in the chemical/petrochemical or refinery industry
- Expertise knowledge in one or multiple engineering disciplines, L6S methodology referred
- Good practical working knowledge of maintenance turnaround scope definition, planning, and execution strategies;
- Good communication and coordination
- Good command in English written and oral
- Strong problem solving & result driven
- Good leadership