Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
Our Logistics activities will be centralized into regional Hubs to manage transportation and logistics operations and therefor Nouryon has a great opportunity for a Logistics TMS (Transportation Management System) Specialist for our HUB in Arnhem, the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for ownership of the TMS throughout the region including Data Analysics and insights, training, capabilities enhancement and master data management. In this role you will work closely with the Hub Manager and Logistic Team Leads and you will report to the Global Logistic Leader.
Logistics TMS (Transportation Management System) Specialist
What key responsibilities can you aspect in this role?
- Analyze TMS data throughout the region to develop insights leading to improvements in route efficiency and customer service as well as decreased operational costs
- Analyze and review performance of global logistics providers
- Develop metrics reporting / dashboards and track metrics and trends
- Summarize analytical findings and prepare reports detailing analysis and insights for the Global Logistics Leader and users
- Support in identifying potential solutions to address analytical findings
- Coordinate with TMS provider to implement system changes and capabilities enhancements
- Develop and conduct TMS training
- Manage master data and business rules within the TMS
- Lead and model Nouryon Values to include driving code of conduct compliance at all times
What qualifications will you bring for this position
- Minimum 2 years TMS analytics experience within logistics or supply chain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Experience with chemical companies is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and abilities
- Effective data visualization abilities
- Ability to use data to support decision making and develop solutions to present to leaders
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate with various levels and functions within the organization, including global team members
- Strong understanding of the transport market across multiple modes
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong working knowledge and history of using computers and programs specific to logistics (SAP, TMS, WMS), data visualizations (Tableau, PowerBI), and to general business management (MS Excel, Word)
What does Nouryon offer you?
The job of Logistics TMS (Transportation Management System) Specialist is a permanent position on a full-time basis. The salary for this position is graded from €60000 to €90000. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
We offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm and to continue to grow to other positions. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme.
Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
How to apply and additional information
For further information, please contact Anne Marte van der Vossen, Recruiter, phone: 06 31978686.
We look forward to your application! Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter with reference 876.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.