An interesting challenge for a Regional Account Manager, who will manage the HomeCare and I&I customers and distributor in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Regional Account Manager
The Netherlands or Germany, Fulltime
Nouryon provides a wide range of high quality and sustainable ingredients that are integral to numerous key industrial processes worldwide. Thus we serve high profile customers in sectors including paints, detergents, foods, plastics, cosmetics, construction, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, electronics, agro and oilfield applications. The Homecare segment is part of the Performance Formulations business line in Nouryon. The sales team is responsible for the overall relationship with customers.
As a Regional Account Manager, you will be identifying and delivering on customer demands and future market needs. You will have good knowledge about our products, service, applications, drive margin management and will be strong in articulating the value of what we offer to the market. Besides, you will provide hands-on commercial and technical support, with close & direct contact with customers and distributors to create & identify key opportunities for year on year growth.
Your challenge as a Regional Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for 10 – 15 accounts with their own products, needs and wishes. Furthermore, you will be expanding your scope with your creative ideas in sales. Being a hunter will require you to switch between the different kind of products, subjects, work and tasks. You will be working in a dynamic environment with the possibility to develop yourself. You will be able to structure your day because of your flexibility and sense of responsibility.
What tasks and responsibilities can you expect?
• Achieve annual sales, CM, vol growth targets;
• Assess and understand the market needs and trends;
• Understand individual customers’ needs, business objectives, and strategies;
• Develop, identify and asses new business opportunities at customers;
• Maintain and build relationships across all levels at customers and distributors;
• Ensure training on product & application knowledge;
• Establish legal contracts;
• Account planning and sales forecasting;
• Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments.
This is (y)our offer!
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
A Regional Account Manager with commercial and analytical skills, that’s you!
You have a positive mindset and attitude, what means you are willing to learn new things. As an account manager you are a connector and initiator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. You are able to work in a cross-functional/ matrix organization. We hope that you are familiar with the next aspects we think are essential to have to make this job a success:
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree preferably in an economical and/ or technical background;
• Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience preferably in a technical/ commercial role related to the Household or I&I cleaning industry;
• Understanding of the Household or I&I cleaning market (Germany, Switzerland and Austria) and the underlying dynamics from a commercial, technical and regulatory point of view;
• Accurate and timely in reporting;
• Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
• Fluent in German and English is required;
• Enthusiasm for travel ~50% of his/her time.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? And do you recognize yourself in the outlined profile?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or via + 31 (0)6 50 07 16 46.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.