Nouryon is proud to be a global supplier of surfactants, chelates and polymers to the oil and gas industry. How have we become leaders? Oilfield requirements are always changing, so we’re constantly modernizing our products to satisfy the evolving demands of our customers. We have the chemical expertise, decades of global oilfield experience, an internationally integrated supply chain, and a passionate and knowledgeable customer support team to achieve world-class productivity in the oil and gas applications.
About the job
Our Sales & Marketing function is looking for an experienced Global Technical Marketing Manager Oil & Gas to join our Marketing team. Key to a successful execution of the job is a deep knowledge and understanding of the oil & gas market gained through ‘hands on’ experience and experience in global business development.
This is an exciting opportunity for you if you have a proven track record in marketing, account management, business development, and perhaps most importantly relationship building. In this role you drive value creation for the business unit and will be responsible for leading marketing initiatives in the region, including new product introductions, services, margin management, and promotional initiatives for sales.
No need to say that you feel at home in the world of chemistry and know from experience what it is to work in a multinational and multicultural environment. You can be located in Dubai, Houston, US or Stenungsund outside of Gothenburg, Sweden (this office will move to Gothenburg in 2021). When you join us there will be future development opportunities into more senior roles.
• Define the plan to execute the strategy for product portfolio/segment/market
• Keep up to date with market trends, competition, dynamics and maintain contacts
• Build, maintain and extend strong relationship with key players in the oil & gas market
• Execute pricing guidelines and exception policy
• Implement regional market communication and branding
• Identify new customer needs and provide input for new product development
• Provide monthly reviews on new business development
• Active member of the Global Marketing team in their segments
What do you bring to the table?
• A Master degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, or a similar technical study
• An MBA/Marketing education is preferable
• 4-6 years of relevant Marketing experience
• Experience in sales
• Fluency in English; skills in other relevant languages is a plus
• Experience in oil and gas market is indispensable
• You feel comfortable in working across global cultures
• Communication and interpersonal skills, listening, writing, verbal, influencing, entrepreneurship, result oriented, negotiation, proven problem-solving abilities and strong business acumen
• Project management capabilities and skills
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary in accordance with your seniority in the role and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
For further information please contact Lynnette Bowen, Global marketing Director, on +44 77853 72020.
We welcome your online application via our website.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.