Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job:
IM Services is the global service delivery unit responsible for the (End-to-End) IT services provided to the businesses and functions and the end users across the globe.
The IM Services Regional Infrastructure Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the provisioning of IT Infrastructure Services and a fit-for-purpose and continuous improving infrastructure in a region.
Manages the Infrastructure services within IM Services including the delivery from suppliers. Manage service performance, manage operational delivery and manage within the agreed budgets.
High level responsibilities
• Delivery, Supplier and Service Management
• Infrastructure stability and configuration management
• Service Introduction Management
• Incident & Problem Management
As a key member of the IM Services delivery working together with the rest of the IM Services team on driving business continuity and user/business experience towards the businesses and functions and global end user community.
The Regional Infrastructure Delivery Manager reports into the Regional Delivery and Service Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring that Infrastructure services delivered by IM Services in the region are per agreed budget, performance levels and (user) expectations
• Ensure ITSM compliance for Infrastructure services in the region
• Ensure that all Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are implemented. Pro-actively Monitors and reports on service levels
• Ensure and participate in (self-developed) monitoring of infrastructure performance and proactively (and reactively) address risks and (upcoming) issues
• Implements and / or coordinates required changes to the (configuration of) the infrastructure when required and agreed.
• Mitigates service risks proactively and uses an Early Warning System to insure service success based on a clearly defined set of criteria
• Ensures full and proficient documentation of the infrastructure in the region.
• Acts as incident manager in case of (P1 or major) incidents
• Conducts conference call meetings/ Incident war-room to resolve critical incidents
• Acts as problem manager to structurally resolve recurring incidents and problems
• Ensures that the basic infrastructure of sites in the region is brought to a higher level to guarantee a better business continuity. In this will also be part of the project “Sustainable Site Infrastructure”, but will also deliver improvements outside of the project.
• Works with the global teams to analyze Infrastructure improvement requirements and leads quick win improvements, support the implementations of improvements and ensures designs are according to IM Services requirements and there is proper support for the implemented solution after the project goes away.
• Ensure suppliers adhere to (ITSM) processes, including knowledge management
• Responsible for ensuring that local, regional and global suppliers deliver the services as per agreed budget, performance levels and expectations
• Managing the suppliers and contracts in line with agreements
• Works with Contract & Vendor Manager in order to drive effective vendor management and identifying the opportunities and improvement/risk areas.
• Ensures that the services operate in line with the Nouryon Security & Compliance Framework
• Work closely with other regional infrastructure delivery managers and alignment with global delivery team
As Technical Expert on infrastructure, this role will:
• Provide network services for maintaining viability, operating, and improving the standard IT
enterprise including network, voice, and application hosting with major emphasis on incident and problem resolution for core network operations infrastructure, including break/fix support.
• Configure, install, and uninstall routers, switches, and access points.
• Perform, review, and evaluate network performance results and escalate recommendations for review and approval.
• Provide first level response and repair to alert conditions such as outages, failures, over runtimes, shutdowns, and disaster recovery.
• Comply with all Nouryon ITIL Service Level Management objectives including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, And ensuring the delivery of computing services per agreed service level and operational expectations.
• Participate in Security and Risk Management including Access Control, SOX, and Audits.
• Work with local engineering team and PSO team to support and upgrade products.
• Cover prime-time (Business) hours from Monday through Friday (local time) and on-call support for urgent situations on non-prime-time hours, weekends and holidays
• Cisco Certification CCNA or CCNP required.
• Technologies and processes include:
1. Cisco Network Equipment / Aruba Network Equipment – Switches, Routers, and Access Points.
2. Network monitoring, diagnostic and troubleshooting tools and technologies – like SolarWinds, RSA.
3. Layer 1 / 2 wiring standards and design.
4. Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols, DNS, DHCP, SD-WAN, IP Sec VPN and MPLS.
5. Cisco IPT.
• Minimum 8 years operational experience in IT Infrastructure support
• Proficient knowledge and experience in Local Area Networks (Cisco, Aruba) including minimum Associate certification in Cisco
• Proficient knowledge and experience in Wide Area Networks
• Proficient knowledge and experience in Office infrastructure (incl. server room maintenance, printers, PBX and IPT telephony systems)
• Proficient in Technical design skills
• Fluent in English (written and oral)