Drive continuous improvement of equipment reliability by identifying the optimized asset strategy through FMEAs and Equipment Criticality Evaluation
▪ Drive and manage the mechanical integrity program for fixed equipment.
▪ Ensure early identification and resolution of reliability issues through PM/PdM programs, analysis of historical trends and KPI data.
▪ Provide engineering and technical expertise in the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and inspection of plant equipment
▪ Lead Mechanical Integrity Program to ensure compliance and safe operation of a chemical plant operations
Perform monthly bad actor analysis; establish proposals for bad actors to be eliminated in month to come
▪ Drive bad actor elimination by organizing and facilitating weekly Root Cause Problem Solving workshops, updating asset strategies, and implementing technical improvements to equipment design and repair methods
▪ Review and analyze data from mechanical integrity inspections for information on equipment reliability issues including API inspections
▪ Provide troubleshooting support to operating units on equipment reliability including emergency work reviews
▪ Facilitate Root Cause Failure Analysis efforts for incidents triggered by documented procedures or at request of maintenance manager
▪ Facilitate disciplined and systematic equipment maintenance strategy development efforts; e.g by using criticality assessment and FMEA
▪ Actively participate in the capital projects process including providing reliability input to the Engineering Group for equipment design, specification and purchase
▪ Support Hazard Studies by providing reliability data of equipment and components
▪ Provide technical support and expert knowledge as required
▪ Actively support equipment improvement initiatives with technical knowledge
▪ Design and execute technical modifications
▪ Actively participate in the capital projects process including providing technical and maintainability input to the Engineering Group for equipment design, specification, purchase, and installation
▪ Actively participate in MOC processes
▪ Four-year engineering or technical degree from an accredited university, with BSME preferred.
▪ 3-5 years of experience in Maintenance/Reliability Engineering in the chemical or refinery industry.
▪ Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
▪ Project management experience with small replacement projects for reliability improvements a plus.
▪ Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability.
▪ Ability to work independently and as a team player.
▪ Knowledge of Vessels, Tanks, Piping, PSVs, pumps, seals, gearboxes, and agitators is necessary