What you will be doing as our Solution Architect Planning
As our Solution Architect SRD (Supply Chain Research & Development) you will ensure solutions with our existing architecture to ensure compliance with the business. At Nouryon we are always looking to improve and therefor you too will be actively looking for new solutions to improve our business and service while building cross functional relationships internally and externally. Within your own area of expertise you'll offer support over the multiple projects you'll be working. Furthermore, you will be monitoring the market on all the different developments within your own area of expertise.
Your main responsibilities:
- Translating business requirements into solutions and/or solution directions in the area of planning and related areas (logistics, inventory management)
- Supports business information managers in writing project charters and translation into detailed requirements – in line with the used IPM project methodology
- Define, agree and communicate the roadmap for the applications in scope
- Participate in multiple IM projects and perform hands-on project activities or change requests if opportunity or need arises
- Keep IM documentation and CMDB up-to-date for the business processes and applications in scope
- Support the testing and training activities for CR’s and in projects
To qualify for this role
You have a Master or bachelors degree in Business management, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study and at least 5 years experience within the IT sector of which 2 years in the planning domain. Furthermore you have :
- Experience with the setup, administration and processes around IBP software packages. Experience at least with 1 package such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, Arkieva, Anaplan, or comparable.
- Preferably also has knowledge of areas integrating to planning processes, especially sales and customer services (ATP, delivery, transport), production, inventory management.
- Knowledge of Arkieva planning software, hands on experience in SAP ECC implementation projects and programs, and familiarity with technical IT concepts are pros
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new trends and technologies, especially in the SAP/IBP ecosystem
- Experience and knowledge of business process modelling and application architecture design (logical and physical) – frameworks (TOGAF), tools, technologies, methodologies
- Willing to work from Arnhem or based in the US (Houston/Chicago)
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
More information or application?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Dennis Gerlings, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening will form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.