What you will be doing as our SAP Project Consultant
As our SAP Project Consultant you will be part of the functional domain Supply Chain Research & Development (SRD in short). In this role your focus will be on the project consultant tasks of the Solution Architect position, which means a hands on implementation role (prepare design, implementation, go-live, hyper care) in multiple ISC projects. You are stress resilient, bring a wealth of SAP experience and are able to work together with solution architects, external suppliers and project managers to deliver projects timely and accurately within the agreed design and cost. At Nouryon we are always looking to improve and therefor you too will be actively looking for new solutions to improve our business and service while building cross functional relationships internally and externally.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure quality and consistency with template design for deployments, check designs and built
- Support configuration, data conversion, testing and training activities for CR’s and in projects
- Review impact assessment, propose solution directions and estimate efforts for change requests with BPO's and stakeholders
- Participate in multiple IM projects and perform hands-on project activities or change requests if opportunity or need arises
- Keep IM documentation and CMDB up-to-date for the business processes and applications in scope
To qualify for this role
You have a Master or bachelors degree in Business management, computer science, computer engineering, or a related field of study. At least 8 years experience within the IT sector of which 4 years in SAP ECC with a strong focus on the modules MM, Inventory management, PP-PI and warehouse management.
- SAP (ECC) has few secrets for you; able to configure SAP (SPRO), knowledgeable with data load techniques (LSMW, IDOC) and interface techniques (EDI, RFCs, etc.)
- Preferably also knowledge of areas integrating to the mentioned modules, f.e. QM, sales and customer services (ATP, delivery, transport), Finance (product costing).
- Willing to go the extra mile to deliver projects on time and with the quality required to support Nouryon’s growth ambitions
- Good communicator and influencer: Ability to influence internal and external parties and communicate clearly in at different levels. Fluent in written and spoken English
- Used to working in a global environment and familiar with regional specifics;
- Strong analytical skills to understand requirements, identify opportunities and solutions;
- Current knowledge of, and hands-on experience with, the e-procurement software SAP Ariba is a pro; or at least willing to develop in this area the coming years; (volgorde, 2de level)
- Able to properly document his/her own work and to transfer knowledge to peers and support partners (internal / external);
- Knowledge of / experience with the manufacturing / process industry is a pro;
- Proposed solutions or directions using knowledge, experience and analysis of available information;
- Dedicated to reach and maintain high quality standards and first time right
What can Nouryon offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Our employment package comprises a competitive salary, 46 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
More information or application?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Dennis Gerlings, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening will form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.