You have strong account management and relationship building skills. You are always up to a challenge and you would like to be part of a growing business unit. Do you want to broaden your horizons? Then we are looking for you!
Sales & Key Account Manager
Fulltime, Amersfoort (the Netherlands)
Annual salary before tax: 60.500 – 96.000
Your challenge as Sales & Key Account Manager
As a Sales & Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the sales and (new) business development of our Pharma Salt products (Sanal) in North, West and East Europe. And you will manage one of our largest global key accounts with sites across multiple countries. Being part of a growing business, additional responsibilities may be added over time. Therefore, you define, realize and implement sales and key account plans. You are hands-on and you are contributing to our market strategy with Business & Market Information. You are responsible for your own admin, margin management, forecasting and demand planning. Furthermore,
• You will conduct contract negotiations with main customers;
• You will realize volume and contribution margin targets by building and maintaining a solid customer portfolio;
• You will analyze sales results, including accounts receivables and area developments and prepare input for rolling forecasts;
• You will improve customer satisfaction through in-depth understanding of customer needs and delivery.
• You work together with a wide range of internal stakeholders, among which the quality department, technical service, marketing, logistics and customer service.
Nouryon Salt Specialties
Salt has been our business since 1918. Starting as Royal Dutch Salt Industries (KNZ) in Boekelo, the Netherlands, we first obtained our products by means of evaporation in open pans. The salt was dissolved in underground salt layers, formed hundred of millions of years ago. In our market approach we distinguish six end-customer market segments: Retail, Food, Pharma, Agriculture, Water Treatment and Industrial. With this segmentation we are able to offer different value propositions to customers varying from commodities in the industrial market to high value specialties in the pharmaceutical market.
Have you got what it takes?
You are a strong negotiator with strong internal personal skills, business acumen and the drive to explore. Being a professional with broad and/or extensive knowledge in business to business sales in different product market combinations is key. Furthermore, you are proactive, self-starter and you have good problem analysis and decision-making skills. Next to this,
• You have a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in sales & marketing;
• You preferably have work experience in pharma or food;
• You are an entrepreneur and business builder;
• You have good IT skills (experience with SAP, Arkieva & CRM is preferred);
• You have excellent written and verbal English communication, German is preferred;
• You are willing to travel at least 30% of your time.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract;
• Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 60.500 – 96.000 before tax;
• 46 holidays;
• Interesting pension scheme;
• Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
• Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Sales & Key Account Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.