Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for an Order to Invoice Process Excellence Manager in Houston, Texas.
- Drive and deliver Continuous improvement for Customer Service Hub and interface with related functions
- Design and implement process improvement strategies using six sigma methodology. Achieve CI Brown Belt certification.
- Develop and maintain process descriptions (Business Process Mapping) in cooperation with CE lead
- Initiate & lead Continuous improvement initiatives, incl. change management
- Enhancing and consulting on individual and team performance KPI’s
- Continuous improvement for Customer Service and Sales processes.
- Achieve CI Brown Belt level and implement concepts in day to day work projects;
- Develop and maintain process descriptions
- Initiate and lead Continuous improvement initiatives, change management
- Super Key-User for Customer Service and Sales systems
- Super Key user for (SAP, SAP BPA, Customer Portal and Digital Archiving)
- Coordinate and direct Key-Users where applicable
- Review and support/continuous improvement KPI reporting
- Training of users
- Scout new functionalities and make proposals for our processes to regional CSM and implement when agreed
- Share best practices across regions
- Assure all working procedures are documented, maintained staff is trained.
- Coordinate digital archiving process
- Align with the Center of Excellence
- Support new process implementation
- Working knowledge/history of working with SAP
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and other forms of technology related to his/her job; keeps up to date on technological changes; adapts work approach to keep pace with innovations in technology
- 5-7 years proven customer service experience in a complex service environment. Demonstrate history of growing scope and responsibilities. Demonstrated leadership skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or similar area of focus preferred or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated experience working with CRM’s, expert user in SAP. technology. Strong command of MS Office tools(Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc. and other technology related to the job. Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology and work approaches to keep pace with evolving innovation in technology.
- Strong customer focus and experience implementing differentiated
- Expose and demonstrated success working with the complexities of globally focused companies and customers
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required