Are you looking for a new challenge in Master Data Management? Do you have excellent communication skills, and would you like to service all functions globally? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Data Domain Specialist
Fulltime, Arnhem, the Netherlands
Salary before tax: 3.000 - 4.250 per month
Your challenge as Data Domain Specialist
As a Data Domain Specialist, you will execute master data maintenance processes within SLAs, including its controls and monitor master data quality definitions and rules. You will be supporting and reporting to the MDM Operations Manager on process standardization and optimization to drive down total cost to serve and enhance. A role where you will be able to get to know every process of the company, and you will have the opportunity to learn more about data information. Your main accountabilities are:
• Maintaining and processing master data requests, ensuring the data quality and meet SLA;
• Maintaining communication with the user community and business stakeholders to ensure correctness and completeness of data contained in requests;
• Ensuring that internal processes are followed correctly;
• Supporting Data domain expert in projects
Nobian (Nouryon Industrial Chemicals)
Industrial Chemicals produces and markets high purity salt, chlorine, caustic lye, hydrochloric acid, chloromethanes and monochloroacetic acid (MCA). These products are essential in daily life and are for example used in the manufacture of vehicles, glass, performance plastics, pharmaceuticals, feed and foodstuffs (e.g. JOZO, NEZO, Suprasel, OneGrain and KNZ), textiles and disinfectants for swimming pools.
Have you got what it takes?
You have a service minded background and an international mindset. Besides that, you have experience in interfacing with business operational customers and Information Management. You will receive requests from all different levels all around the globe. Therefore, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, another language would be a plus. Next to this,
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree;
• You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position or 5 years’ experience in Customer Service, Finance or Purchase position.
• You have extensive work experience in SAP and experience with vendor, customer, material and financial master data would be a plus.
• You have experience in complex business environments with multiple stakeholders, including service providers.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract;
• Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 38.500 - 55.500 before tax;
• 35 holidays;
• Year-end bonus;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
• Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Data Domain Specialist?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.