Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Global Marketing Communications Manager in Houston, Texas.
- Development and implementation of B2B marcom integrated strategy/plans with a mix of digital marketing and traditional marcom tactics to support BL’s market segment marketing strategies with well-defined annual action plan and clear goals and objectives.
- Content strategist- Working with marketing managers, creates content generation strategy to increase product online presence within Nouryon’s digital platforms -- Nouryon.com, My Nouryon, Apps --, third party digital marketplaces, trade publications websites, and B2B social media venues. Writes new content for market segments web pages and manages lead generation web forms.
- Develops special promotional web landing pages for new products and events with clear objectives/conversion rates for each page. Executes keyword strategy for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
- Organizes webinars using Go-To-Webinar platform. Responsible for pre-promotion -- invitations, registrations, online banners for LinkedIn-- and for supporting marketing managers and scientist on preparation (e.g., slides, pre-recording and live events) as well as for lead generation and event results/data analysis reports.
- Coordination of virtual and F2F tradeshows – from booth design to production of marketing collateral and sponsorships -- as well as Nouryon’ s virtual and traditional seminars for customers and distributors.
- Creation and implementation of product promotional campaigns for LinkedIn (global) and WeChat (China).
- Integrated marcom plan to support new product launches with a mix of B2B digital and traditional marketing tactics.
- Serving as an active member Nouryon.com global team, represents the business line and its market segments on decisions impacting BL related web pages, product search result, downloads center and website enhancements.
- Coordination of product technical literature production -- brochures, technical bulletins, technical presentations and posters -- including planning, writing, editing and artwork ensuring alignment with brand standards and trademarks compliance.
- Production of videos, interactive brochures and animated presentations as well as e-learning sites to educate customers and prospects about our product applications and safety;
- Supports regional marketing managers by coordinating translations and/or adaptation of global marcom campaigns and product literature to local markets and customers’ needs as well as creation of new product literature to support launches of products developed for specific geographies.
- Creates media plan for online and print advertisement (calendar, budget, spaces, artwork, approvals, images and placement) as well as leads generation report;
- Writes product and market-related press releases. Promotes white papers/technical articles while building strong relationship with trade publications.
- Manages marcom budget/agencies and vendors.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects so that resources are effectively utilize and deadline are met.
- Measures marcom and digital tactics effectiveness by reporting on leads generation and metrics/KPIs/conversion rate for relevant digital marcom initiatives such as online advertisement and social media campaigns, webinars, websites, email blast and newsletters.
- Coordination of digital/online product campaigns: e-Newsletters and email blast campaigns aimed at targeted customers and prospects - editing/writing content, creating artwork using SendGrid templates, managing email address distribution list.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or public relations
- Proven experience with digital marketing tools and platforms (apps, customer-centric websites, newsletters, email blast campaigns, customers portal, digital marketplace platforms, and B2B social media tactics
- 5 or more years of experience with B2B marketing and digital communications; agency experience is a plus
- Excellent oral/written skills and strategic thinking
- Experience as editor and storytelling
- Experience with online content strategy
- Excellent interpersonal relationships skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a multicultural organization
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, photoshop, email blast platforms, CMS/websites, SEO/SEM, video production and webinar platforms.