Nouryon is looking for you, preferrably in the UK or Europe, as a
Global Key Account Manager L&F (m/f/d)
What this position entails
- Developing and retaining our Lubes & Fuels chemical business with global responsibility
- Achieving budget sales volumes according to budget plan
- Identify business opportunities and improvements
- Working proactively with customers, establishing and maintaining customer relations
- Monitoring and managing competitive activity in each account
- Analyzing markets, promoting new product lines and technologies
- Responsible for yearly business plan, forecasting
- Pricing and negotiating with customers
What you should bring
- Master’s degree in chemical engineering
- Ideally, more than 10 years of experience in the L&F business and more than 5 years in Key Account Management
- Sales trainings & experience with CRM tools
- Sales budget responsibility exceeding 10m €
If you are interested in this position, please hand in your application through our career page, including earliest starting date and approximate salary expectation. Please contact Mr Paskal Stefanic for questions: +49 (0) 173 87 27 092 or through email@example.com
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration?
Come join us at Nouryon - industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items.
Work with Nouryon you get the unique opportunity to work with people from all over the world. You can expand your network both internationally and across fields with professionals both in the office and virtually everywhere.
At Nouryon you are welcome to share your ideas and get creative. In order to maintain long-term growth and business sustainability we challenge you to come up with new ideas and show your innovative spirit.