Are you an Enterprise Architect with a “data driven mindset” and you want to play an important role in the growth, digitalisation and data analytics ambitions of Nouryon, then this is the job for you to apply to.
In our Information Management team, we have a vacancy for a:
Enterprise Information Architect
Fulltime, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Gross annual salary: EUR 80.000 – EUR 110.000
As Enterprise Information Architect you strengthen the impact of, and provide recommendations on, business information that will need to be available and shared consistently across the organization. You achieve this through identification, definition, and analysis of information assets and -strategies and business outcomes. You are responsible for the information architecture supporting the data and analytical requirements for all uses.
Your responsibilities include:
• The development of enterprise information architecture
• Influencing the information strategy
• Maximizing value derived from data and analytics
• Enabling effective data and analytics governance
• Securing data and analytic assets
• Improving Enterprise Information Management performance
• Supporting the Global Process Owners in strategic and tactical challenges
Information Management at Nouryon
Our Information Management (IM) function is a global organization that supports all businesses, functions and country organizations. Our mission is to provide fit for purpose and effective IT services to help exceed our company ambition and grow talent and capabilities within the organization, making it easy for our end users and customers.
Within IM, the CIO Office is responsible for planning, driving and controlling the entire IT function to world-class standards and policies through enterprise architecture, risk & control management, cyber security, customer excellence, functional excellence and continuous improvement.
Have you got what it takes?
To be eligible for this challenging position you bring at least 10 years of demonstrable experience in IT, of which at least 5 years as consultant in an architecture role. To be successful in the role, you have excellent leadership. Communication and influencing skills.
Next to this, you:
• Have a Master’s degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering or a related field of study
• Have knowledge of the manufacturing/process industry
• Have demonstrable experience with enterprise information architecture
• Are TOGAF certified or equivalent
• Are experienced in using of EA tools, and information- and data modeling
• Have worked in an international environment combined with outsourced operations/IT services
• Are results oriented, focusing on the output, rather than the process itself
• Think in frameworks and principles, rather than per project
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• An excellent salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies.
• An attractive bonus scheme
• 30 vacation days
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Enterprise Information Architect?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page, and upload your CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Rob Sanders, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A pre-employment screening may be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.