Are you a people manager who can lead a highly motivated team and work in a matrix organizaiton? Do you have sales and marketing experience in agricultural markets? If so, then we have an interesting opportunity for you!
Global Marketing Manager Micronutrients
Salary per month: 8.300 – 12.500 before tax
Your challenge as Global Marketing Manager
As a Global Marketing Manager for the Nouryon Micronutrients business, you will lead and drive strategic marketing and technical sales activities to help Nouryon achieve its growth objectives while bringing your team along this journey. You will be reporting to the Global Marketing Director of Agriculture & Food business unit at Nouryon. Together with the regional sales teams across the globe you are developing an effective and executable strategic marketing and supply plan. Other responsibilities:
• Leading 5 direct reports consisting of agronomists, technical sales and packaging specialists
• Development of M&A and joint venture prospects
• Driving expansion of the global supply chain
• Assist in developing a “One Nouryon” approach to our customers/prospects
• Align the nutritional platform with the global Agricultural & Food strategy
• Contribute to the market intelligence global database
• Provide insights to the global organization and keep regional sales groups ahead of a changing market space
Nouryon’s micronutrient team serves as global experts making use of cutting-edge, nutrient technologies that improve a crop’s yields. They travel to the world helping customers position this technology with the most progressive farmers.
Have you got what it takes?
You are able to identify business opportunities and articulate high-quality value propositions.
You know how to successfully identify new markets and technology to grow the business. Since you will be managing a team of 5 direct reports, you must have a proven record of managing a team. Additionally, you must also have:
• A bachelor’s degree in agronomy, chemistry, or related business field.
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in Marketing and Sales, experience in agricultural markets is required.
• Professional in English, verbal and writing
• Ability and willingness to use IT tools on daily basis (SAP, CRM, Arkieva & MS Office)
• Open to travel 25-50% of your time.
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• Permanent contract with two months probationary period;
• Annual salary based on your work experience (incl. holiday allowance): 100.000 – 150.000 before tax;
• 30 holidays;
• Attractive bonus scheme based on your and the business performance;
• Discount on our collective health insurance.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as a Global Marketing Manager?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com. Applications via mail won’t be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies