Do you have strong leadership skills and design and execution experience with investments projects? And do you have process design experience on a chemical production site? If so, then we have a challenging opportunity for you!
Process Development Engineer
Salary per month: EUR 4.500 - 6.500 before tax
Your challenge as a Process Development Engineer
As a Process Development Engineer, you drive process improvements in our global Monochloroacetic acid (MCA) plants and manage capacity expansion and cost productivity investments (CAPEX) projects. Furthermore, you will participate in commissioning and start-up of MCA plants to realize growth projects.
Other key responsibilities are:
• Making process design calculations for capacity expansion and process optimization projects.
• Driving process development in RD&I and Technology projects, primarily in scale up and launch phase, to ensure efficient and safe introduction into manufacturing.
• Identify and monitor the potential for improvement of the MCA process, in close cooperation with the MCA plants, RD&I and Marketing and Sales.
• Expert role in risk assessments and HAZOP’s. Influences in MCA environment with complex and hazardous installations.
• Be responsible for the technology expertise within MCA and provide high level cost estimates for potential growth CAPEX projects
Nouryon in Deventer
The job is part of the of the MCA Technology team. The MCA business operates high risk plants in the Netherlands, China, USA and India & Japan.
Have you got what it takes?
Is this a challenge that matches your skills and (international) ambitions? Have you acquired a growing knowledge of process engineering, preferably combined with experience on a production site? Additionally, you also bring the following:
• A Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
• At least 5 years of experience with process design.
• Experience with leading by example in a multicultural project management environment.
• Preferably experience with CAPEX projects.
• Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
• Willingness to travel 20 - 40 %
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract with a 2 months probationary period
• A gross annual salary including holiday allowance, based upon the experience, skills and competencies you bring, between EUR 58.000 and 85.000
• 35 holidays
• An attractive bonus scheme
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as a Process Development Engineer?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Marco Hoet, Talent Resourcing Partner, email@example.com.
Note: applications via email will not be taken into consideration.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies