Are you an expert in chemical regulations? We are seeking a Senior Regulatory Manager. The position requires an in depth knowledge in the regulatory field but also a high level of social skills to maintain the necessary networks and contacts with a large number of internal and external collaboration-partners.
Are you looking for a new challenge in an international (EMEA) team with highly skilled specialists? If so, then we are looking for you
Senior Regulatory Manager
Fulltime, Deventer, the Netherlands
Gross annual salary including holiday pay before tax: EUR 65.000 - EUR 100.000
- Support business goals by providing product regulatory advice, substance registrations and/or emerging regulations management to R&D and M&S organizations.
- Proactively monitor relevant regulatory developments/trends and communicate their implications and evaluate business impact for Nouryon with special attention to food contact regulations
- Responsible for contributing to regional compliance in the EMEA region including substance registration (REACH)
- Responsible for facilitating new and existing registrations in the EMEA region (EU/TR/GB) in a timely and cost-efficient way.
- Responsible for performing regulatory review on a regional level and providing regulatory documentation to support business needs
- Prepare all necessary PSRA information/documentation as well as to maintain/archive product data, documents, decisions, and assessments in accordance to legislation and other internal requirements
- Develop a strong working relationship with global team members, driving success with personal development, and strong understanding of how to grow together
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
Have you got what it takes?
To qualify for the role, you have a master’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related field and at least 6 years of relevant experience in regulatory affairs.
Next to this, you match with:
• Good skills in Microsoft Office Applications, IUCLID and preferable in SAP/EHS.
• Good working knowledge of IUCLID Ability to build up a network being service oriented, organized, flexible and reliable
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Acts pro-actively with integrity
• Able to understand and interpret complex information and data and to communicate solutions to business.
• Proven and developed project management skills
• Clear and effective communication skills
• Influencing skills
• Able to handle all businesses
• Chemical Management Regulations knowledge in regions
• Ability to lead and maintain a large amount of substance dossiers
• Deep expertise in substance regulations (REACH)
This is our offer
When you join us, you will be part of our fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A
company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and
do it right. Our employment package comprises:
• A permanent contract
• A competitive salary
• 35 holidays
• An attractive end-year bonus
• An excellent pension plan
• The option to participate in a collective health insurance
• Training opportunities
Internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development. And through challenging projects with like-minded people, you
will help us become first choice for our customers and employees, all over the world.
Are you eager to start your career at Nouryon as Senior Regulatory Manager?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page and upload your
CV and job specific cover letter. Any questions? Then contact Paul Meester, Recruiter via: email@example.com.
A pre-employment screening may form part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents,
recruitment agencies or manning companies.