The Communications Specialist (Contract) will support the logistics team located in our Houston, Texas location. The Specialist will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. The Communications Specialist should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages.
- Create clear, concise and professional communications for internal stakeholders.
- Utlized standard office software programs to create logisitics newsletters for distribution.
- Maintain a presence in meetings, record notes, transcribe to clear and legible communictions for Logistics management.
- Create an outward brand of professionalist with communications that are issued from Logistics.
- Participate in Logistics and Customer Service Transformation programs.
- Support and evaluate results of logistics communication campaigns with the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English or relevant field.
- Prior communications or relevant experience deisred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to follow-through on assigned tasks with minimum management.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work in the office on a daily basis as needed.