We are building something great! Are you a curious, passionate and result oriented HR partner with an eye for detail, data and employee relations matters? Do you thrive in creating great workplaces and working on a complete suite of HR services, including establishing trusted partnership with business leaders and employees? Do you see the value of a strong employer brand, and can you plan and implement activities related to engagement, talent retention and attraction?
As HR Business Partner in our integrated supply chain organization based at our Nordic Business Center in Gothenburg you will have a central role in contributing to the site management team agenda by providing HR expertise and being a coach to the team. You will drive and execute HR strategic projects in line with our people agenda.
In your role you will
- Act as strategic HR Business Partner to our sites in Bohus, Kvarntorp and Rjukan (Norway) and contribute as a valuable member of the Site Management Teams.
- Coach and collaborate with managers to resolve business challenges.
- Lead the labor relations work for the site, advise managers regarding labor relations, collective agreements and employment law.
- Coach and partner with employees, leaders, and management team on a day-to-day basis to embed a high-performance culture, focusing on leadership and driving accountability.
- Handle activities in the hire to retire cycle including performance and talent management, succession planning and people development.
- Work with strategic competencies and workforce planning to attract and retain the required capabilities and skills for the team. Support the Site Management Teams in identifying and building the capabilities required to execute on the ISC strategy.
- Deliver Nouryon HR policies, processes and practices focusing on continuous improvement and improved execution and execute HR initiatives which require local support.
- Support the compensation and benefits agenda in line with our Total Rewards strategy.
- Manage and lead defined projects to drive continuous improvement relating to our People strategy.
The position is based at our new Nordic Business Center in Gothenburg and reports to HR Director Technology Solutions and Nordic Region. Your focus will be with our management team in Bohus where you will be on a regularly basis as well as remotely supporting our smaller sites in Kvarntorp and Rjukan (Norway). You will be part of a Nordic HR team consisting of around 25 committed, engaged and collaborative colleagues with high standards who believe in team spirit and caring for each other.
Hiring manager Sandra Ridell: “I believe in creating an environment where everyone can thrive and my job as their leader and coach is to ensure that everyone in the team reaches their full potential. I want to create a team of reliable problem solvers who care about each other and create a spirit that you want to be a part of.”
Who are you?
As we see it, you love challenges, have a passion for people, development and culture and you possess the ability to see opportunities where others see obstacles. You understand organizational dynamics and that business success originates from respectful relationships, continuous learning and genuine trust. You are also interested in understanding the business you work in, and with your drive for results and ability to work effectively in the organization you also drive for continuous improvements. You possess a strong ability to understand and capture business needs.
To add value in this position you need to be able to see the bigger picture and translate it into concrete activities and actions. You are well organized, can manage your workload and have excellent communication skills. You believe in yourself and what you can do, you are a true team player and contribute with good team spirit and you are able to build strong long-term relationships and networks. You have the ability to work through managers and leaders to engage and motivate the organization. You understand how health and safety and sustainability not only add value to the organization but is the essence of everything we do.
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Extensive HR generalist experience, including working with labor relations and collective agreements.
- HR experience from a manufacturing/blue collar environment.
- Experience from at least one HR center of expertise is desirable.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Experience operating as business partner for a dynamic, growing organization.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, presentation, analytical skills, and project management.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, building effective relationships with management and functions in an international environment.
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including labor relations, total rewards, workforce planning, performance management, employer branding and employee engagement. Further you have broad and deep knowledge and background working with HR processes.
- Experience in people data, analytics and interpretation.
- Capability as a strategic thinker and consistent implementer.
- Ability to speak and write both Swedish and English (Nouryon’ s corporate language) fluently.
What we will offer in return
You will be part of an engaged, supportive and collaborative team with room for growth and autonomy in your day-to-day work liaising with both your site management team colleagues and Nordic and global HR colleagues. At the same time you will be part of a global family in a company with infinite opportunities to grow your personal development and career. This is a unique and diverse role with opportunities to be close to our integrated supply chain business whilst helping to shape the strategic landscape. You will have our full support, training and opportunities for professional development along with competitive compensation and benefits. Not only will you be able to make an impact on our people strategy, but with our focus on sustainability in everything we do, you will contribute to something bigger.
Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Sandra Ridell, HR Director Technology Solutions & Nordics at Sandra.email@example.com
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Erika Haga, Talent Acquisition Specialist at 076-1273835, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any general questions or need assistance, please contact: Recruiting.SE@Nouryon.com
For unions related questions please contact:
Akademikerklubben: Katarina Risö +46709577427
Unionen: Helene Rosenlund, +46 708 21 18 39
Ledarna: Sanna Backman, +46 709 57 71 03
Nouryon is a global, specialty chemicals leader. Markets and consumers worldwide rely on our essential solutions to manufacture everyday products, such as personal care, cleaning goods, paints and coatings, agriculture and food, pharmaceuticals, and building products. Furthermore, the dedication of more than 7,650 employees with a shared commitment to our customers, business growth, safety, sustainability and innovation has resulted in a consistently strong financial performance. We operate in over 80 countries around the world with a portfolio of industry-leading brands. Visit our website and follow us @Nouryon and on LinkedIn.
The application process
We carry out a continuous selection and may close the application process before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to send us your application.
In our first selection we thoroughly go through all the applications. If your skills and qualifications match the profile we are looking for, you will be invited to an initial phone interview that takes approximately 30 minutes. If you proceed in our selection process, we invite you to a face-to-face interview that takes about 1,5 hours. There you will meet with the hiring manager.
We look forward to your application!
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.